Horizon Hosted phone system
Horizon is a complete hosted communications service that provides businesses with an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. Horizon takes the burden away from your IT team. Local administrators manage and configure the system according to your organisation’s needs. Employees can then manage their calls easily and effectively, thereby maximising individual productivity.
Benefits of Horizon
Features you can easily control
Horizon comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’
Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
An on-demand service with no hidden costs
Horizon is hosted on your behalf so you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
Lower call costs
With Horizon, you get all the benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
Enables flexible working
Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. Keep your existing numbers or get new ones. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
A business continuity solution
Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Horizon sits in the cloud meaning it provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX?
With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Connect with prominent SIP trunks within minutes with pre-configured templates.
- Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
- Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
- Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Licence offer.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security and Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your on going telco cost savings will be so significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients and Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
- Free for up to 25 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
In today’s modern workplace, effective communication and collaboration is key to an organisation’s success. Employees today are increasingly flexible and mobile, often juggling multiple tasks simultaneously whilst needing instant responses from their co-workers, managers and suppliers. Microsoft’s solution to this challenge is Teams – a task-focused, Office 365-oriented platform that integrates with, and will eventually replace, Skype for Business.
Aura Group can help you understand the relationship between Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, as well as assisting you in choosing the right one for your organisation.